Thursday, September 3, 2009

Labor Day Staycation

As I watched two hot air balloons soar high above Eden this morning, I was wondering when the leaves would start changing colors. My husband joined me and pointed out two trees in our yard just starting to turn yellow. Of course, the sunflowers are already highlighting the roads in Nordic Valley with bright yellow and dark brown.

I will be spending the long Labor Day weekend enjoying a well deserved Staycation. There are a long list of activities to choose from but I think I will choose a four wheel drive tour on Avon Road, fishing for Tiger Muskie on Pineview and the Saturday night concert at Wolf Mountain. I think the full moon will shine down on "Pladdohg" an Irish American party band that I have seen before.

Ogden Valley will be filled with music this weekend! Texas Pride Bar-B-Que in Huntsville has a band on Saturday. Snowbasin has afternoon concerts all three days and Friday night is live music on the Patio at Carlos & Harleys in the old General Store.

All of you that have labored through the summer - come relax in Ogden Valley over the holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment